Travel with Conscience
- Pack smarter – luggage has a direct effect on fuel emissions
- Swap liquid toiletries for bars and solids to avoid using a plastic bag through customs
- PackforaPurpose lists items which you can donate at affiliate hotels (sanitary items, old phones, colouring pencils) www.packforapurpose.org
- We recommend you enquire with your accommodation providers regarding reduction of waste & laundry. Do they source their products locally?
- WWF & Gold Standard have partnered and can help you calculate your carbon emissions.
- Use green sunscreen – The Marine Conservation Society recommends avoiding products containing oxybenzone and octinoxate which already damage reefs and often come in plastic packaging
- Bring your re-useable water bottle - our tap water is perfectly drinkable